Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Wisdom


Wisdom comes from knowledge and pain. It comes from learning from your mistakes, and it comes from growing through anguish. No one wants to feel pain. It's an awful feeling. It sucks the life out of you. I've never not experienced exhaustion through my suffering. I can't even begin to count the tears that stream down my face when the agony just won't let up, even though I know it won't last forever. Sure, it would probably feel easier to just go around the things we hate rather than go through them, but it would be a great disservice to avoid pain. I think it's a lot better to embrace it. We gain knowledge through two channels: failures and successes. What you take from both makes all the difference in how you grow, so make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggie Smalls

Gotcha! You thought this post was about the rapper. Well, you're wrong, folks, but it's all good bay bay baby. Just a friendly remin...