Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Hail to the Afro!

I love afros. I've loved them for a long time, and after I cut off my locs over a year ago, I was both excited and terrified of wearing one. Why? Because I didn't believe that it would suit me, though I've always wanted one. I'm happy to report that since sporting my curly 'fro since November 2018, I've grown comfortable in it. I've made it my own AND my hair is thriving. If you pour love into things, they will grow in unimaginable ways. All this to say that I've compiled a list of my favorite afros donned by several badass queens!


1. Pam Grier
2. Marsha Hunt
3. Angela Davis
4. Tiffany Boone
5. Diana Ross
6. Solange Knowles

There you have it, folks! Some of my favorite, gorgeous afros.

Honorable (Male) Mentions: Jimi Hendrix & Lenny Kravitz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggie Smalls

Gotcha! You thought this post was about the rapper. Well, you're wrong, folks, but it's all good bay bay baby. Just a friendly remin...