Monday, March 23, 2020

Hold On


Hello, all! I know that this is an alarming time for everyone. For most people, this pandemic is not only frightening health wise, but also financially. It's tough and that’s an understatement. I always stress kindness and this time is no different. We must take care of each other, even if it’s something as simple as a making a phone call and sending a text or e-mail to see how family and peers are doing. Smile at strangers and wish them well. If you have spare essentials, share them with those who are running on empty. I send my extra love, well wishes, and condolences to everyone, especially to those who are struggling economically, those who are ill, and those who have lost a loved one from the coronavirus. I know that words may not be very useful in times of crisis, but I hope these are, even if it’s just a little.


Love,
Nyasia  💛💗💖💚💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggie Smalls

Gotcha! You thought this post was about the rapper. Well, you're wrong, folks, but it's all good bay bay baby. Just a friendly remin...