Saturday, October 5, 2019

My Love

my love is pure
my love is a breathe of fresh air
my love is solace
my love is nurturing
my love is not vile
nor sick
my love is shelter from the pouring rain
my love is a blanket of warmth
my love is a story
my love is genuine
not a vault of falsehoods
nor an illusion
nor a practical joke
my love is a bouquet of roses
red with passion
gentle as a whisper
my love is an adventure
my love is infinite
not venomous
nor hazy
my love heals
my love is an antidote
my love is security
my love is patience
not dubios
nor restless
my love moves mountains
my love is near
not distant
nor conditional
my love makes you better
my love is an answer
not a question
nor a fleeting moment
my love is surrender
not war
nor a battlefield
my love is wealth
my love is luxury
my love is empowerment
not scarcity
nor imprisonment
my love is necessary
my love is everything
my love is... me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggie Smalls

Gotcha! You thought this post was about the rapper. Well, you're wrong, folks, but it's all good bay bay baby. Just a friendly remin...