Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Long time no see

Well, hello there, lovelies! I know it's been a long time since I've posted on this blog, and I can't apologize enough for my absence. The only thing I can say regarding my sudden disappearance is that I forgot about my blog. I know what you're thinking. How the hell can one FORGET about the blog that they created? Life's distractions, I guess? Anyway, I'm not interested in dwelling on my shortcomings. I hope 2019 has been kind to you thus far. Tomorrow is the start of May, and I still can't believe how fast the year is flying by! I hope most of you treated yourselves this past weekend by seeing "Avengers: Endgame." I was extremely moved by the themes that the film explored along with the acting. It's been an eventful eleven years since the MCU began. I think it has taken fans and characters to new heights. I'll be brainstorming some topics to discuss here, so in the meantime I ask for your patience and understanding. Stay golden, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggie Smalls

Gotcha! You thought this post was about the rapper. Well, you're wrong, folks, but it's all good bay bay baby. Just a friendly remin...