Thursday, November 15, 2018

The world is a mess, but...

When I was a teenager, I always told my father that the world was coming to an end. I told him that the world was getting worse and worse as the days went by. Here I am at twenty-five years of age, and the world is still turning. He told me that bad things have been happening since time began. I knew he was right, but I was still convinced that it was becoming more of a disaster than ever before. Of course, looking back I realize that I was wrong. Well, not entirely wrong. I mean, anyone who has taken a history course, watches the History channel and/or the news knows crazy shit has been happening forever. However, with the advancement of technology, it feels as though the world has reached an entirely new level of evil and absurdity. Call me cynical, but it's true. Have you read the comment section on social media?! Have you seen some of the pages that exist on social media?! Anyway, to make a long story short, I know it's extremely easy to have little or no faith in humanity (I'm speaking from a place of experience), but good still exists. I've witnessed kind gestures that remind me that the world isn't all bad. There's still a lot to smile and laugh about. I make it a point to laugh each day. You've got to keep a sense of humor in this crazy thing called life, so for your viewing pleasure, I'm posting a links to two YouTube videos that are sure to make your heart fill with laughter and tears of joy. Enjoy! 

Love,
Nyasia

 https://youtu.be/nlYlNF30bVg

https://youtu.be/JOKwuyF5hek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggie Smalls

Gotcha! You thought this post was about the rapper. Well, you're wrong, folks, but it's all good bay bay baby. Just a friendly remin...